Key Issues Change is a dialogue tool that, in an easy and simple way, ensures that your priorities and challenges concerning a specific change process are made clear.
STRUCTURED AND RECEPTIVE DIALOGUE
Key Issues Change is used in change processes where you, within a short time frame, need to create a safe and confidential space in which it is possible to have a dialogue about the organisation's ambitions, priorities, and challenges regarding a specific change process. The game ensures relevant content in the conversation and a structured dialogue where the problems and solutions that you need to deal with are articulated.
- To identify priorities and challenges in a specific change
- To ensure relevant content in the conversation and a structured dialogue
- As a tool for creating a common understanding of which issues are needed to be dealt with
- When prioritisation of change is unclear – e.g. when you have multiple concurrent change processes
- When the distribution of responsibility is unclaer – e.g. across functions and organisational tiers
- To define scope and ensure buy-in
- Is available in Danish and English
- Can be used by two persons where one facilitates the process for the other or in smaller groups where a helper assists e.g. the board of directors or the group responsible for the change process
- Has the size of a regular deck of cards
- Includes a guide so it is easy to use without any prior knowledge
- Sets the scene for 1-2 hours of structured dialogue
- Key Issues Change costs DKK 500 excluding VAT for one deck of cards and a written user guide.