We are looking for an experienced senior consultant to join our team working with leadership development and learning.
What we expect from you
- You are an outstanding facilitator and trainer who feels at home designing and running training programs for managers in large organisations.
- You have a lot of passion and good energy and you thrive in a fast-working team with many parallel projects.
- You have a relevant academic background, perhaps within HR, psychology or business
- You are fluent in Danish and English.
What we would also appreciate
- You have worked as a consultant.
- You have experience with learning games and simulations.
- You have international experience and master additional languages besides Danish and English.
- You are good at organising and running projects.
- You have worked with change management.
What you can expect
- To be part of a dedicated and diverse team which helps some of the largest and most interesting Scandinavian and international companies succeed with their strategic change ambitions.
- To be running workshops frequently, both in Denmark and internationally.
- To meet great people and interesting organizations across a wide spectrum of industries and countries.
- To work in a company where we are busy, but where there is also time to prioritise family and friends.
- To be met with high expectations but also a lot of trust, freedom and responsibility.
- We are located in the centre of Copenhagen by the King’s Gardens in an awesome old house that used to belong to a nobleman.
- We are very busy and are looking for somebody to start as soon as possible.
- The job is full-time.
- Please send your application incl. CV in English to email@example.com.