Aligning business strategy and learning goals – and making it stick in the minds of the participants.
August 16th, 13-16.00
Turbulent times and accelerating complexity calls for rethinking our approach to leadership training and development.
How can we help managers navigate the complexity of modern matrix organisations, how can we boost learning efficiency through new technology and approaches, and how can we ensure that training efforts are converted to the desired behavioural changes on the job?
Join us at this executive symposium and gain useful insights on new trends and research in the field of learning and leadership development. Be inspired by the newest neuro-scientific research and international cases, and learn about useful methods from storytelling, gamification and behavioural design.
At the symposium we will dive into the discipline of academy design and how to create coherence between learning objectives, programme structure, training methods and business results. The program is a combination of inspirational presentations, group discussions and cases from some of the industry leaders that Workz have assisted with academy design and leadership development.
The symposium is relevant for:
- HR directors and other executives in charge of learning and leadership development in large organisations.
- Senior HR and learning specialists in large organisations who are designing training programs.
- Christian Lauritzen, Head of Group Learning and Development, ISS A/S.
- Andreas Lieberoth, Assistant Professor at Educational Psychology, Aarhus University.
- Max Møller, Senior Designer and Partner, Workz.
- Svend Ask Larsen, Senior Consultant and Partner, Workz.