Have you ever experienced…
- being in charge of implementing a transformational (perhaps also cross functional) project in your organisation without having the formal mandate to just go and execute?
- that managing organisational change and buy-in was not what it said on the label when you signed up for the project, but it turns out that it is a central competence?
- ending up using more time on managing and influencing your stakeholders than working on your project itself?
- having difficulty in navigating organisational complexity and competing agendas surrounding your project or initiative?
- unexpected, and perhaps “political” resistance from people you thought were okay with your project?
If you can say yes to one or more of these questions, you are not the only one!
Join our masterclass on stakeholder engagement and influencing, and learn how to create support and momentum behind cross-organisational “political” projects. In the masterclass you will work intensively with other people in the same boat, reflect on your own practice and get inspiration for new approaches.
Content and form
Through the programme, you will train analysing and influencing stakeholders in transformational projects. The training will be a combination of four elements:
- Plenum discussions taking the broader perspective on influencing tactics.
- Group work taking a closer look at your individual situation, sharing challenges, ideas as well as give/receive feedback on your individual cases.
- Training with the Gamechangers® leadership simulation.
- Individual reflections, preparing you for using the learnings right away when back at work.
During the two days, you will get:
- A deeper understanding of your own preferred influence style and its strengths and limitations.
- Tools for analysing the organisational landscape of power, interests and leverage. And related to this, training in how to choose or create the right influence situations.
- An understanding of the ‘natural stages’ of a strategic initiative and the ability to focus on the right priorities to each ‘stage’.
- Feedback on your challenges and perspectives from peers from other companies.
- Application of the tools to support the specific projects you are working on right now.
Project owners, project managers and specialists who are responsible for large projects with broad organisational impact.
It is important that the participant has a concrete case project to share and work on. It can either be a project currently ongoing, about to start up or a project that has been carried through which you want to learn from in order to improve for next time.
The participants will have different nationalities, which is why English proficiency is a must.
|Time||Day 1 is from 10:00-17:00, Day 2 is 8:30-15:00|
|Price||9,000 DKK including catering
Early bird discount of 25% if you sign up no later than 15th October