Symposium – The Future of Change Management

November 22nd, 13-16.00H

What is the current state of affairs of change management, and what are the future trends in the field? How do we bridge the gap from best practice to next practice?

What will shape the field of change management in the years to come?

“70% of change projects fail” concluded John Kotter in 1995 and since then, these discouraging odds have been more or less confirmed by yearly studies. Perhaps more critical, one recent study showed that 15-30% of digital transformation are a complete waste, failing to deliver any value at all.

So, the big question is: How is our approach to change management stepping up to this challenge? Are we learning from all the failures and what will shape the field of change management in the years to come?

Join us at this executive symposium. Gain inspiration from cases and new trends, and share you own insights with peers in the field.

The program is a combination of inspirational presentations, group discussions and cases from industry leaders.

The symposium is relevant for:

  • Executives in charge of strategy execution, digital transformation or change management in large organisations.
  • Managers and senior specialists in large organisations who are running change management training or leading strategic change projects.

Presenters:

  • Christina Hove, Director, Organizational Development & Communications, Global IT, DSV A/S.
  • Johan Simonsen Abildgaard, Researcher at National Research Center for the Working Environment.
  • Casper Ryborg, Equity Partner, Deloitte.
  • Ask Agger, CEO and Partner, Workz.

The Symposium is free of charge and seats are limited. Please sign up and await a confirmation email from Workz.