Can you help create a deck of cards with 50 sales activities based on a clients new commercial strategy? Can you write 12 good behaviours of project leadership based on the output from a workshop with experienced project managers? Can you transform a technical R&D governance manual into a plain language do-it-yourself guide?
Then you could be our new colleague!
We are looking for a content developer and copy-writer to join our consultancy team. Your job will be to help when we develop workshop formats, dialogue tools and learning games to support change projects, leadership training and organisational development for our mainly corporate clients.
Create a deck of cards with 50 sales activities based on a clients new commercial strategy
Whether you have years of experience from the corporate sector or an agency or have recently graduated, is less important to us. We are open to hirering both a junior or more senior colleague. Your attitude and potential is what matters.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO:
- Is a great researcher, that can digest complex topics including corporate matters and scientific content.
- Is a great communicator with a flair for reducing complexity the right places.
- Have strong writing skills in English (and preferably also in Danish), with a quality-minded take-it-to-the-barn approach.
- Have experience with writing content internally in the corporate sector or from a relevant academic background.
- Have strong social skills and are great at conducing interviews and working in different environments.
- Is positive, well-structured and fast working, and who thrive in an agile team with many parallel projects.
- Is good at organising their own work and help keep a project running nicely.
PERHAPS YOU ALSO:
- Have been on the leading end of large projects?
- Have experience with learning games and simulations?
- Are a skilled facilitator and trainer?
- Have experience with change management, leadership development or organisational development?
- Have international experience and master additional languages besides Danish and English?
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- To be part of a dedicated and diverse team that helps some of the largest and most interesting Scandinavian and international companies with strategic change projects that matters.
- To meet great people and interesting organisations across a wide spectrum of industries and countries.
- To work in a busy company, but where there is also time to prioritise family and friends.
- To be met with high expectations but also a lot of trust, freedom and responsibility.
- We are located in the centre of Copenhagen by the King’s Gardens in an awesome old house that used to belong to a nobleman.
- We are busy and are looking for somebody to start in August, September or October 2018.
- The job is full-time.
Please send your application incl. CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.