We are looking for interns to join our team for either the first or the last six months of 2018. Your job will be to support our consultants and designers on the Politician for a Day.
The project is commissioned by The Danish Parliament to design a digitally enhanced roleplaying game, that will teach future generations about democracy and politics.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- You have an interest in learning and teaching.
- You have a bachelors degree or equivalent and is currently attending a relevant masters education, perhaps within pedagogy, experience design, journalism or political science.
- You are an outstanding communicator who can write concise and engaging texts for different audiences and situations. The communication formats in the project include in-game and meta-communications for students, teachers and facilitators, as well as communicating with development partners and the customer.
- You can work independently with tasks from end to end, and know when to ask for help or guidance and when to coordinate with other members of the team (locally or abroad).
- You have a lot of passion and good energy, and you thrive in a fast-working team with diverse tasks and parallel projects.
WHAT WE WOULD ALSO APPRECIATE
- You have some experience with teaching, writing, developing materials for young adults, experience design and/or game-based learning.
- You are fluent in Danish and understand Norwegian.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- To be part of a dedicated and diverse team that helps some of the largest and most interesting Scandinavian and international companies succeed with their strategic change ambitions.
- To be part of a very ambitious project developing a game that will be played by thousands of students every year for the next 10+ years.
- To work with great people from the leading nordic companies within experience design and interactive spaces.
- To be met with high expectations but also a lot of trust, freedom and responsibility.
- We are located in the centre of Copenhagen by the King’s Gardens in an awesome old house that used to belong to a nobleman.
- The internship is full-time and runs from 4-6 months in the first or second half of 2018.
- We offer pay during the internship.
- Please send your application incl. CV to email@example.com.