Jacob Holmehave is Director and manages the team that is responsible for our international customers and partners.
He is very experienced in developing and facilitating processes and tools within the areas of strategy implementation, concept development and management training.
Jacob has previously been responsible for several global HR teams and from that experience he has gained much insight into and respect for the cultural aspect of change management.
Jacob facilitates a range of Workz' games and tools and he often works as a sparring partner for our partners and customers. He has, among other things, supported change management processes in some of the largest Danish companies. His point of departure has always been the classic Workz philosophy that successful implementation of change requires involvement of managers, employees and stakeholders.
Jacob is originally form Århus but after a short stop in the Danish air force he packed his bags and was enrolled at Roskilde University. After three years in the problem-oriented world he travelled on to the Danish primary school of business, Copenhagen Business School. At the MSc in Business Administration and Human Resource Management graduate programme he threw himself into academic analyses of how change as a basic condition influences employees and organisations.
Furthermore, Jacob has previously worked as a Global HR Manager for an international IT company.
In his scarce spare time he has previously worked as Crew Boss at various concerts and he still works as Stage Manager for the Roskilde Festival every year.
- 2002: BSc in Social Science, Roskilde Universitetscenter
- 2003: BSc in Business Economics, Roskilde Universitetscenter
- 2006: MSc in Business Administration and Human Resource Management, Copenhagen Business School
- 2007-11: Various national and global managemetn positions within the field of HR, including global responsibility for training and education, Tieto
- 2005-06: Project Manager, Dypång Management
- 2004-05: Team building instructor, Adapto