We are looking for a Relationship Manager with an interest in leadership development and change mangement to strengthen our international team. The team’s role is to assist our international corporate clients and our network of more than 20 consultancy partners from all over the world.
As Relationship Manager, your main responsibility will be to cultivate and maintain our partnerships mainly with international leadership consultancies. This includes close contact with our partners and the desire to understand their business, their clients, ways of working and how we can support them. Our partners are highly interested in leadership development and change management.
The Ralationship Manager is responsible for the development of business-to-business marketing materials, newsletters, case materials, market analysts, online marketing, event planning and continuous coordination, with and support of, our partners.
We are passionate about people, change, learning and involvement, and are looking for a person that would love to work with people from all over the world, likes to take initiative and share our passion.
CAN YOU SAY YES TO THE FOLLOWING:
- You are an outstanding communicator and relationship builder with relevant b-to-b experience.
- You are sociable, service-minded, and very well organised.
- You have a relevant educational background, perhaps within HR, business psychology and/or communication.
- You have excellent English and Danish language skills.
- You are team oriented and service minded, with the ability to effectively build relationships both externally and internally.
- You know that the devil lies in the detail.
- You are outgoing, assertive, empathetic and decisive.
WHAT WE WOULD ALSO APPRECIATE:
- If you have professional experience with social media and online marketing.
- If you have experience with consultancy, leadership development, organisational development, facilitation, business development or learning games.
- If you have international experience.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- To be part of a dedicated and diverse team that helps some of the largest and most interesting Scandinavian and international companies succeed with their strategic change ambitions.
- To meet great people and interesting organizations across a wide spectrum of industries and countries.
- To work in a creative company that is busy, but where there is also time to prioritise family and friends.
- To be met with high expectations but also a lot of trust, freedom and responsibility.
- We are located in the centre of Copenhagen by the King’s Gardens.
- The application deadline is as soon as possible.
- The job is full-time.
- Please send your application incl. CV in English to email@example.com
For further information about the position, please contact: Jacob Holmehave, +45 2895 4702.