Can you facilitate a workshop on change leadership in front of 20 sceptical middle managers? Can you lead the development project of an entire Top-100 Management Summit including stakeholder management, tool development, programming and facilitation? Can you brief the CEO on the contents of his opening key-note?
Then you could be our new colleague!
We are looking for a new senior consultant to join our team working with involvement, change management and leadership development.
Facilitate a workshop on change leadership in front of 20 sceptical middle managers
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO:
- Have extensive experience with change management projects, leadership training and organisational development from a large private organization or from an agency.
- Are a very experienced facilitator and trainer who feels at home designing and running training programs and workshops.
- Are a great organiser and experienced at running large projects.
- Have a lot of passion and good energy and that will thrive in an agile team with many parallel projects.
- Have a relevant academic background, perhaps within HR, psychology, communication or business.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills in English, and preferably also in Danish.
PERHAPS YOU ALSO:
- Have worked as a consultant.
- Have experience with learning games and simulations.
- Have international experience and master additional languages besides Danish and English.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- To be part of a dedicated and diverse team that helps some of the largest and most interesting Scandinavian and international companies succeed with their strategic change ambitions.
- To be coordinating and leading both small and large projects.
- To be running workshops, both in Denmark and internationally.
- To meet great people and interesting organisations across a wide spectrum of industries and countries.
- To work in a busy company, but where there is also time to prioritise family and friends.
- To be met with high expectations but also a lot of trust, freedom and responsibility.
- We are located in the centre of Copenhagen by the King’s Gardens in an awesome old house that used to belong to a nobleman.
- We are busy and are looking for somebody to start in August, September or October 2018.
- The job is full-time.
Please send your application incl. CV in English to email@example.com.